My Story

This is my journey towards living a better and healthier life. I will document and share with you all my research and knowledge in developing fitness in more practical way
Subscribe in a reader

Hello World!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Hi everyone! This is my second blog after WhyMustVisitMalaysia This blog is dedicated to my journey towards healthier life.

I joined Celebrity Fitness together with my wife about 2 months ago. Both of us had started to realise that we are getting fatter and fatter. Our health is deteriorating. We always feel tired although we have s good rest sleeping. Our belly is getting bigger and bigger. My wife condition is even critical. She had just gave birth to our son, Ameer Rayyan and since then, her weight does not reduced. In fact, it increases.

With this new motivation, we have constantly go to gym like 3 to 4 times a week, 30 minutes to 2 hours per session. Now, we are starting to see some improvement in our life. We are more energetic, less stressful and more stamina.

However, our belly and buttock are more the less the same. I didn't give up. I started to do more research on how to get the best body shape in the most effective manner. I read quite a number of website and blogs until I stumbled upon Kevin's blog. He is the qualified fitness instructor who once in charge of training the Akademi Fantasia students.

In this blog, I will share all the tips, knowledge, know how, all pitfalls, new ideas, local healthy diets etc that I gathered through my journey to healthier life. I will also share the result on my progress whether I'm on the right track. I hope this information would be benefit to you as my readers and probably will also lead you to a healthier life.

Posted by Tuan Rumah at 8:19 AM  
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments:

Congratulation! Thanks for the link

Dani said...
September 17, 2007 at 10:24 AM  

Hi there! Having a nice blog here. I am going to learn from you since I am getting fatter and fatter too! hehe...

LukXiuFung said...
September 17, 2007 at 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment