My Story

This is my journey towards living a better and healthier life. I will document and share with you all my research and knowledge in developing fitness in more practical way
Subscribe in a reader

Eat right on the road

Thursday, October 18, 2007

For people who always on the road, their diets are normally all over the place. They eat late, escape breakfast, eat junk food etc. You name it, they done it all! I know because I use to do that too.. I was the internal auditor who has to do verification audit on the branches nationwide..

What is the solution? A low card diet. These foods you can choose most of the time. What are they?
Beef, poultry, seafood, vegetables (except potato), fruit, nuts, eggs, cheese, milk, plain yogurt, water, low-carb protein bars and shakes, unsweetened coffee and tea, diet soda

You need to eat high-carb foods in moderation which are:
Bread, rice, pasta, hot and cold cereals, potatoes, chips,pretzels, sweetened yogurt, cookies, cake, pastries, candy, granola, sugar, sweetened beverages..
Get the idea now? Why not try it today..
Related posts:
If you find this article is useful, feel free to subscribe to Our Updates

Posted by Tuan Rumah at 5:58 PM  
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments:

low carb diet sound boring...dont u think so..?why is it the good ones are not as tasty compared to the 'killing' one..?

Waliz said...
October 19, 2007 at 5:37 AM  

exactly.. that is always the case.. but, after a while, I feel very fresh and energetic.. I can do 30 push up now.. before this, 2 also susah...

Tuan Rumah said...
October 19, 2007 at 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment